Dish And Sony Dvd Connection?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Bill Fleming

Original poster
Jun 1, 2014
Installed a Dish 211k in an RV and ran the video and audio through the component jacks to a Sony DVD Home Theatre System DAV-DC150. Picture and surround audio quality was significantly improved. Dish information stated volume and power could be managed re the Dish Remote. Following the procedure in their manual, I wasn't able to program the the remote to the DVD. This means multi remotes. Bummer. Anybody got any ideas?

Thanks for listening,

Bill

Installed a Dish 211k in an RV and ran the video and audio through the component jacks to a Sony DVD Home Theatre System DAV-DC150. Picture and surround audio quality was significantly improved. Dish information stated volume and power could be managed re the Dish Remote. Following the procedure in their manual, I wasn't able to program the the remote to the DVD. This means multi remotes. Bummer. Anybody got any ideas?

Thanks for listening,

Bill
If you could find a remote that would allow you to program the dish and also the DVD, like a universal, then that would be an easy fix but I don't see anything online like that :(. Looks like it might me multi remotes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts