Dish And Sony Dvd Connection?

Bill Fleming

Original poster
Jun 1, 2014
Installed a Dish 211k in an RV and ran the video and audio through the component jacks to a Sony DVD Home Theatre System DAV-DC150. Picture and surround audio quality was significantly improved. Dish information stated volume and power could be managed re the Dish Remote. Following the procedure in their manual, I wasn't able to program the the remote to the DVD. This means multi remotes. Bummer. Anybody got any ideas?

Thanks for listening,

Bill

Installed a Dish 211k in an RV and ran the video and audio through the component jacks to a Sony DVD Home Theatre System DAV-DC150. Picture and surround audio quality was significantly improved. Dish information stated volume and power could be managed re the Dish Remote. Following the procedure in their manual, I wasn't able to program the the remote to the DVD. This means multi remotes. Bummer. Anybody got any ideas?

Thanks for listening,

Bill
If you could find a remote that would allow you to program the dish and also the DVD, like a universal, then that would be an easy fix but I don't see anything online like that :(. Looks like it might me multi remotes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)