Dish Anywhere/ replace Joey?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Ironically, my oldest TV from 2008 seems to work better with streaming sticks than any of the newer models when it comes to providing enough power via USB.

So far Dish Anywhere is working great. We are definitely going to be getting rid of both Joeys!

After playing with it for a few days I have some questions that I know at least one of you has the answers:)

1. Dolby Digital?

2. How do you stop a recording in process? When I open the menu there is a stop option but it only stops the playback, not the recording. When I try to delete the recording it says that I have to stop it first but I can't get it to stop. Is this just a glitch you have to live with?

3. Has anyone found a remote with a numeric keypad that works with DA on the Firestick? I saw some add on keypad remotes that look like they attach to the Firestick remote but don't know if they would work with DA.

Thanks a million.