DISH - can not connect to server

No worries! Thank you. We bought a new modem (Netgear 500) and connected it tonight. Comcast recognized we had a new modem and reconfigured our service, which then showed the server connection ok for a bit (we were even able to rent an on demand movie). But it then failed less than 3 hours later... so we are at exactly the same point.

Via WiFi? Were you able to try hard wiring it and retest? It sounds like the router isn't "seeing" the request for the Hopper to connect for some reason. You could always try enabling DMZ and see if the Hopper remains connected.

Reactions: charlesrshell
Via WiFi? Were you able to try hard wiring it and retest? It sounds like the router isn't "seeing" the request for the Hopper to connect for some reason. You could always try enabling DMZ and see if the Hopper remains connected.
I just noticed my Hopper 3 wasn;t connecting also w/ethernet ( been working before I just don't uise it that much ) . Firetv box works fine off same cable ?

Also shows trying to hook to wallys when I reset but all I have is a lone Hopper3

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)