Dish can't even run a contest right

Jim S.

When someone asks you if you're a god, you say yes
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Jan 2, 2006
FN11od
I've been entering the "25 Days of Dishmas" contest daily since December 1st. I went to submit my final entry today, and I'm greeted by "Sorry, the Promotion is expired". No, you morons, December 1st through December 24th is only 24 days, not 25. Also, some genius has changed the art for the current week's prize to state 12/22 - 12/28 rather than the originally-advertised 25th, so people who are coming to the contest late, not having read the rules at the beginning, are going to be even more confused.

In the interest of accuracy, I realize that it's probably some independent agency running this for Dish, but if Dish's brand is on it, Dish should be responsible. As it stands, it's just another shining example of Dish's total lack of commitment to technical competence.

They're not even drawing for any of the four weeks' prizes til January 2nd.

lol Yea I been playing it too,it said it ended on the 17th!But still took my entry.

I've been entering the "25 Days of Dishmas" contest daily since December 1st. I went to submit my final entry today, and I'm greeted by "Sorry, the Promotion is expired". No, you morons, December 1st through December 24th is only 24 days, not 25. Also, some genius has changed the art for the current week's prize to state 12/22 - 12/28 rather than the originally-advertised 25th, so people who are coming to the contest late, not having read the rules at the beginning, are going to be even more confused.

In the interest of accuracy, I realize that it's probably some independent agency running this for Dish, but if Dish's brand is on it, Dish should be responsible. As it stands, it's just another shining example of Dish's total lack of commitment to technical competence.

Maybe they're so technical that they think every sequence is numbered from zero like engineers and programmers are used to working with, so when it got to Dec 24 they said "thats it, 25 days, contest closed". :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts