DISH Channel Moves Today...

you didn't really missed much, just an Aces and 8s promo, and a classic "WCW Nitro" ending where Aces and 8s went nWo on TNA's A** with Hulk Hogan Ironically watching on in horror, and a good Austin Aries/Sting match that ended in No Contest due to Aces and 8s.

AJ Styles return, too. Turned on James Storm. :)

I really hate those new channel numbers. When I scroll through the guide looking for things to watch I never look above channel 205. Usually if there's anything worth watching you'll find it between 105-205. That excludes movie channels of course. But usually once I get to 205 I'll jump straight to 300 and go up from there.

Sent from my iPad using SatelliteGuys

you didn't really missed much, just an Aces and 8s promo, and a classic "WCW Nitro" ending where Aces and 8s went nWo on TNA's A** with Hulk Hogan Ironically watching on in horror, and a good Austin Aries/Sting match that ended in No Contest due to Aces and 8s.

Yeah, I read that. Wrestling ain't what it used to be. But I still watch it anyway for the actual wrestling, plus I'm a fan of some WWE guys and alot of TNA guys from their WWF/WWE and WCW days.

I really hate those new channel numbers. When I scroll through the guide looking for things to watch I never look above channel 205. Usually if there's anything worth watching you'll find it between 105-205. That excludes movie channels of course. But usually once I get to 205 I'll jump straight to 300 and go up from there.

Sent from my iPad using SatelliteGuys

Take out those channels above 205 that you would never watch, and the new placement is next to the movie channels.

AJ Styles return, too. Turned on James Storm. :)

True but Christy Hemme introduced A.J. Styles. His music played, but he did not come out. Daniels and Kazarian's music played instead. They came out dressed in Road Warriors colors and makeup. Daniels was dressed as Hawk and he had his reverse mohawk painted on his head. Kazarian said this isn't the first time Styles has disappointed his fans. He said it was throwback Thursday, so they were paying homage to the second best tag team in wrestling. "Weeeelllllll," Daniels started. He said "those warriors, that legion of the past" were fake tough guys like A.J. Styles and the fans. Daniels said they are the original ring warriors and the Legion of Boom. "Oh, what a tush," Daniels said. He told the crowd they have permission to worship them now.
James Storm vs. Christopher Daniels (w/Kazarian). In the end, Storm hit the backstabber on Daniels for the win. Afterward, the heels put the boots to Storm. A.J. Styles walked to the ring with his longer hair and beard. Styles punched Daniels, who rolled to ringside along with his tag partner. Styles glared at the duo. Storm stood by Styles' side, but then A.J. turned and clotheslined him out of nowhere...:D ;) :) ut very interesting they put Spike same place as Directv has it and wonder if they will do other channels like that :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)