Dish.com not working?

1626216125474.png

This is all I get.

Sunday night I was trying to turn on a 4K Joey on the site and when I tried to Continue in order to process the request, I got the same message you posted. Happened several times and I gave up. Yesterday it worked ok.

Just now, I went in and tried to turn on another Joey. Same "rejected" message at that same place. So they are having issues.

Do you mean MyDish.com, as Dish.com is not a site you login to. It is the site that potential customers go to in order to view options.

Sunday night I was trying to turn on a 4K Joey on the site and when I tried to Continue in order to process the request, I got the same message you posted. Happened several times and I gave up. Yesterday it worked ok.

Just now, I went in and tried to turn on another Joey. Same "rejected" message at that same place. So they are having issues.
I had the same thing happen several times over the past month. It only happens in Firefox for me though. Each time I get that message, I go to Chrome and log into mydish, which then works just fine.

This happened to me too, about that time. And I saw other DNS issues around then as well.

Nothing worked, not even flushing my DNS cache, until I changed my DNS servers from Google to OpenDNS.

I haven't seen the problem again.

Reactions: charlesrshell

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)