DISH COVERAGE OF OLYMPICS

I like the app idea, hope I can get them on my 922, have been wondering how to get more as it is. Currently watching the olympic soccer channel, getting excited for everything to get started. I love the olympics. :)

Sent from my phone using SatelliteGuys sweet app

I like the app idea, hope I can get them on my 922, have been wondering how to get more as it is. Currently watching the olympic soccer channel, getting excited for everything to get started. I love the olympics. :)

Sent from my phone using SatelliteGuys sweet app

Since this will be my first HD Olympics I will be watching my OTA NBC feeds though my 922's MT2 so I can change the 1080i broadcast to 720p which I like better.

Because we all know the best HD is OTA HD.

I don't suppose there's any chance of a DIRT hookup for the NBCSports network for those of us in the AT200/Silver/whateverit'scalledthesedays package, similar to the NFL RedZone hookup over the winter?

I watched last night and it seemed so fake with having the announcers in a studio in New York talk about a game that was a few thousand miles away. Because they were not there they seem disinterested and to be just going through the motions.

Just how long does one of those matches last? Sure seemed like 148 hours when I was watching it yesterday.

The two channels 147 and 148 are still in red here. I got Dish Latino Max so I am also no getting MSNBC or NBC Sports.

Just to let those who may have the same programming packages know: I PM'ed Zach and he confirmed that these channels are not included in any Latino packages. I was hoping for better, Dish!

I am hearing you need AT200 or above to get the two olympic channels.

The channels are not available in the Latino packages unfortunately.

Scott Greczkowski said:
I am hearing you need AT200 or above to get the two olympic channels.

The channels are not available in the Latino packages unfortunately.

That's an awful decision on Dish's part.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)