Dish Customer Retention

davec111

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Dec 7, 2006
Have been with DISH for 10 years. Recently FIOS began area installations with attractive promotions and DIRECTV has deals with 2 year price freeze. For the first time, I'm considering leaving DISH. My question is if I approach DISH, will they offer me serious discounts to keep me or just offer HBO for a few months. Your experiences would be helpful.

That depends on whether or not you pay on time. Now don't go telling us about your payment history, that really doesn't matter. What does matter is what you've done, because DISH will judge how to deal with you based on that.

Have been with DISH for 10 years. Recently FIOS began area installations with attractive promotions and DIRECTV has deals with 2 year price freeze. For the first time, I'm considering leaving DISH. My question is if I approach DISH, will they offer me serious discounts to keep me or just offer HBO for a few months. Your experiences would be helpful.

They offered to match the video cost portion of the TWC double play offer I received, which worked out to be $38.00 a month in credits.

However they couldn't match the programing that I required, that being MSG-Buffalo HD and the YES Network.

If you have the programming you want currently, call them up they will work with you. Unfortunately for me, the couldn't give me the programing that I wanted. Dish's equipment is still the best on the market.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)