DISH > Do I need HOPPER ??

You could keep a single owned ViP211 series box with the Hopper system. Later, it might be two.

If you lease and let Dish install, they will take care of the wiring and you need not be concerned, save where they run the wires. BUT here's ONE way they could wire it. There are other options. For a 2 HWS/2Joey system, 3 coax from the dish LNB to a duo node. There are 2 host ports, each feeding a HWS via a single coax. That duo node also has 2 client ports, each feeding a Joey via a single coax.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

Thanks for the reply, I do not think Dish had anything to do with Speed Channels demise. But if you are a Nascar fan you should know that Fox sports 1 HD and Fox Sports 2 sd ,try to replace Speed. So I thought it would have been nice if these 2 channel would be in the AT200 package where speed was,

No new contracts were signed, so the new channels continued in the place where the old channels were. Any tier movement will be negotiated during the next contract discussions. However, given what Fox wanted initially (before agreeing to honor the existing contracts), it would not surprise me to see Dish and Direct end up in a carriage dispute over FS1 and FS2.

Well anyhow got finally got Ray and Hopper :"HWS" is to be installed Sat. And EA dish to replace my wing setup.

Yep, you plug it in, the Hopper will reboot, and there you are. Next, all you need to do is to scan for channels. Menu, Settings, Diagnostics, Over The Air, Scan.....

Yep, you plug it in, the Hopper will reboot, and there you are. Next, all you need to do is to scan for channels. Menu, Settings, Diagnostics, Over The Air, Scan.....
You might want to connect an antenna to it or it won't find any channels.
Also, position it so that the antenna coax won't be pulling on the USB and unplugging it from the Hopper.

Thanks guys, plug and play. Found 30 channels, I put the ones I watch most in "MY LIST" and it is loading guide. : )

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)