DISH Explorer Second-Screen App Enhances TV Viewing Experience on iPad

If you can't see the hopper from the pairing screen try rebooting it and trying to pair immediately after. Also can you PM me the details of your wifi setup?

In order to see the pairing popup you need to be in front of the hopper you are pairing to. Also make sure that pairing is enabled in the menus.
I have tried pairing with two iPads and both Hoppers. I have a D-Link DIR-655 router connected to a DSL modem for internet.

I have rebooted the Hopper and my iPads. I have removed and then re-installed the app on the iPads. I am in front of the Hopper I'm trying to pair. The application sees both Hoppers. I select the Hopper to pair and a check mark appears next to it and it turns orange. I select the pair button and it briefly turns orange and then nothing happens, except once in a while I will lose the internet connection on the Hopper and I have to reset the internet connection(on the Hopper). I've never gotten past step one in the application.

Any one else had problems getting your network channels to show up in the app? I have an OTA module and only the OTA channels show up.

I sure do wish Hopper Transfer were available on other Dish receivers, no matter how slow the conversion might take... And for Android tablets too, while I'm wishing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)