Dish false advertising

I agree, very odd. They've had more than enough time to take them off the list. Their silence is deafening and highly irritating. I really hope these channels are about to launch in HD.

I agree. Since the webpage display is certainly table driven it should take no more than a minute to uncheck the table entries and update the webpage. Since Scott has clearly told them, they are aware. It is the height of arrogance not to fix the error.

hey scott you said that you have a friend of yours and Dish Network is hooking up a headend to ESPN what is a headend?Can you get additional channels through a headend?Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you for the feedback Allen. This is a known issue and we are working on getting this corrected. -Michael H.here is the response that i got from them

I'm watching the Counzo Martin show this morning and every commercial break has a Dish commercial saying catch EVERY Tennessee basketball game in HD on Dish. Maybe Dish hasn't noticed that they play tonight at 8pm on Fox Sports (ch. 420) and the guide only shows available in STANDARD DEFINITION!! More Dish lies. But hey, as long as they can reel in some new customers a few lies are okay I guess?
Lately, I have noticed the advertising only saying "Catch the UT Vols on Dish in HD on ESPN and ESPN2" or "Catch UT Hoops in HD on Dish" I have not heard anything lately such as "Every UT Basketball game in HD", "Every TD in HD" etc. You might also notice this page has been modified as well and only states UT Hoops in HD at the top.

Honestly, for the Tennessee Vols anyway, IMO Comcast carries the most live games in HD (At least in Knoxville, Chattanooga, Nashville and Memphis Markets) because they carry the following that Dish doesn't carry in HD: ESPNU HD, SportSouth HD (Full Time 24/7), FS Tennessee HD (Full Time 24/7), CSS HD (Part-time, game only but always active for UT football/basketball games), MyVLT HD (Knoxville Market), WFLI HD (Chattanooga Market), WUXP HD (Nashville Market), WLMT HD (Memphis Market). In fact Comcast advertises locally as "The home for the most live sports in the South" which IMO seems pretty true and not FALSE advertising at least. :rolleyes:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts