DISH has NORFOLK DMA 43 HD locals and D* does not??????

Status
Please reply by conversation.

vurbano

On Double Secret Probation
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Apr 1, 2004
Newport News, VA
WHat the hell is going on?????? were D* HD locals added for Norfolk and I missed it???? Now EVERY HD provider (FIOS, Cable and DISH) imaginable in my area carries them EXCEPT for D* :mad:

Isn't the prevailing thought that the spot beam problem on D10 is what caused Norfolk HD locals to be skipped? I'm sure once D11 is operational you'll get them. I'm sure it's frustrating though and I hope you get them soon.

Isn't the prevailing thought that the spot beam problem on D10 is what caused Norfolk HD locals to be skipped? I'm sure once D11 is operational you'll get them. I'm sure it's frustrating though and I hope you get them soon.
I think the prevailing excuse was D*'s inability to negotiate with LIN or whoever. If thats true getting D11 lit up isnt going to change anything

I think the prevailing excuse was D*'s inability to negotiate with LIN or whoever. If thats true getting D11 lit up isnt going to change anything

...you mean LIN's reliance on trying to overcharge for their product.

I know I won't convince you it's on their side, but trust me, it is.

Oh, I see 2 of your big four are LIN owned. LIN owns our CBS so we don't have that in HD from D* but luckily I can get it OTA. It seems D* would at least give you your ABC and CBS assuming there are not spot beam problems.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts