Dish HD in my RV

rkassl

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jun 16, 2004
Wisconsin
Right now I set my Dish 500 and lock on to 110 and 119, no problems. I bring the signal into my RV with one coax cable from the dual LNB. If I got a HD receiver for my camper I know I would have a triple LNB to capture the 129 signal, could it also come in on the same single cable. If so what type of dish do you require for the three singals?

By the way I purchased Dish Pointer Pro for my Droid X, what an amazing app!! People at the various campgrounds are amazed.

Thanks!

Right now I set my Dish 500 and lock on to 110 and 119, no problems. I bring the signal into my RV with one coax cable from the dual LNB. If I got a HD receiver for my camper I know I would have a triple LNB to capture the 129 signal, could it also come in on the same single cable. If so what type of dish do you require for the three singals?

By the way I purchased Dish Pointer Pro for my Droid X, what an amazing app!! People at the various campgrounds are amazed.

Thanks!

You would need a 1000.2 western arc dish.

PHP:
http://cgi.ebay.com/New-Dish-1000-2-w-DishPro-Plus-Triple-LNB-LNBF-1000-/370409206814#vi-content

And YES, you can use just 1 single cable to feed your receiver. If you are using a DUO RCVR or DVR then you need a separator(123254) or equivalent at the rear of the receiver to split the single signal to both tuner inputs. I did this with the 1000.2 all last winter snowbirding in TX. IT worked flawlessly.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts