DISH Hopper Jumps into the Daytona 500, Appears on FOX Despite Network Censorship of the Brand

That's awesome, should throw caution to the wind and just try to make it

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Our local Fox, channel 31 Rochester NY, had been running a scrawl that they are in dispute with Direct and won't be on D* after 3/1.

LOL, Speed stays out in front as long as her can just to spite Fox.

Remember people, there's been no real indication of FOX trying to "hide" the Dish-sponsored car. The article was nothing more than an attempt at making drama....

I just checked an he's in place 25. Was he really in 1st place and how long did he hold that? and how did he end up so far back in the pack?

Green flag pit stops had begun. He hadn't pitted, was in first when the caution cam out for Burton's wreck. He led some laps under caution, then had to pit.

Sent from my iPad using SatelliteGuys

Green flag pit stops had begun. He hadn't pitted, was in first when the caution cam out for Burton's wreck. He led some laps under caution, then had to pit.

Sent from my iPad using SatelliteGuys

Yep. On a smaller track he could've pinned a lot of those cars a lap down. That's not happening at Daytona.

I hope that's not a sign of the races to come. Worst follow-the-leader single groove Daytona race I've ever seen.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts