Dish Is now showing TBS HD!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
What value does TBS-HD have beyond the playoffs? I hope that Dish passes on this one and uses their space for a better HD choice. SciFi, USA, CNN, Weather, Bravo, Smithsonian... There are many more worthy channels now available to pick from.

As much as I love baseball I could care less about TBS HD. From what ive heard, no one is impressed with this channel and Like Cyclone says, "There are many more worthy channels now available."

I hope they do too. I don't want another distorted channel like TBS or HIST with little or no HD content. Maybe they will just make the playoff games a PPV channel and it will go away after the series is over.

Guys, try bagging your own preferences here and look at the big picture: it is freaking embarrassing for Dish to be the only major provider NOT carrying the baseball playoffs in HD.

Sometimes you have to show the flag to show that you still give a damn. That is the case here. The matter is so obvious that I am really surprised that it needs to be explained over and over.

Well the proof is in the pudding... And here is the pudding...

Dish is testing it at 1440 X 1080I

Attachments

• MLB on TBS.JPG
    MLB on TBS.JPG
    41.2 KB · Views: 545
What value does TBS-HD have beyond the playoffs? I hope that Dish passes on this one and uses their space for a better HD choice. SciFi, USA, CNN, Weather, Bravo, Smithsonian... There are many more worthy channels now available to pick from.

Smithsonian is great, alot like hd theater but better:)

I don't know if that is a sign that TBS HD is coming or just a special private feed for Charlie.

Once it gets its own channel number then I would get excited. :)

BTW if it is in HD tommorow, keep an eye out for me I will be in attendance of the Red Sox game in Boston. :D (We WON Tickets tonight! I almost hung up on the guy from the Red Sox, I thought he was trying to sell me something) :D :D

Guys, try bagging your own preferences here and look at the big picture: it is freaking embarrassing for Dish to be the only major provider NOT carrying the baseball playoffs in HD.

Sometimes you have to show the flag to show that you still give a damn. That is the case here. The matter is so obvious that I am really surprised that it needs to be explained over and over.

I think by the looks of this thread so far and all the hd channels that are mentioned that Dish does not currently carry, it goes to show how much damage directv has done to dish. Also, It shows that Dish has not responded.. Unfortunately when they do it maybe still too late.. What I really think what could be going on is everyone over at echostar is seeing merger. (my opinion, I could be wrong) Because of that nothing is getting done fast enough to keep up or stay ahead with directv. It wasn't until turner teased us, that Dish finally responded by magically testing TBSHD, even then its still not guaranteed until it actually shows up in the guide and your watching it on your TV.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)