Dish is telling me they can't restart my service because vip 222k is obsolete

Something smells fishy in this whole thing. Leased or stolen receiver, service call, Dish won't activate....am no Dish employee but this doesnt add up.

Cheers, K

Nah. Just most likely typical Dish screw-up, and I've had to deal with more than I should have over the many years as a Dish subscriber. I've been in that "Dish got it wrong" hell myself and was plenty peeved a few times. The cited browser display is a rational explanation. However, one would think that a "manager" at Dish would know off the top of his head that the 222K is FAR from an obsolete box and took on the case to a proper conclusion, but that "manager" may have just been lazy and found it easier to not go to the trouble and just tell the OP that is show obsolete on the system to him, as well, and leave it at that.

Point is that Dish really has too many smaller problems that can lead to MAJOR customer dissatisfaction and even cancellation of services and losing that subscriber to the competition. It would be nice if Mr. Clayton would address this problem of the many cuts that kill.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts