Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
DISH NETWORK LAUNCHES PALLADIA

ENGLEWOOD, Colo. – June 30, 2010 – DISH Network L.L.C., America’s fastest-growing pay-TV provider, today launched Palladia, showcasing the best in music from the world’s most popular artists. DISH Network customers who subscribe to America’s Top 200 and above now receive this upgraded programming in place of Fuse.

Palladia features music-related content from its owner, MTV Networks, a division of Viacom. The channel broadcasts the best music programming from MTV, VH1 and CMT.
DISH Network also offers Palladia in HD as part of the Platinum programming package.

For more information about DISH Network, visit www.dish.com.

Last edited:
WTH? More channels Dish is dropping? Fuse is hell of a lot better than Paladia. So we get an SD Paladia and need Platinum to get it in HD? Lame.

EDIT: Though I see Paladia in HD is now turned back on for me, not subscribed to Platinum. Is this a free preview like Indie and Retro or permanent?

Fuse is 1000 times better than palladia.
Palladia gets new video's at least a year after they have been played on the radio.

But they do have some nice concerts coome on every so often.

Dish Launches Palladia! Seriously? I would have rather the title be "Dish Drops Fuse." Why do they insist on making it seem like they are giving us something? So, a price increase equals a decrease in channels? Not following...

Why not add MTV U, CMT Pure Country, VH1 Soul, MTV Hits, or MTV Jams? How about all of them?

I don't get it... so if it's part of AT 200 and above then why do you need to subscribe to the Platinum package to get it in HD?

Got to admit I haven't watched FUSE much since they got rid of the hot goth chick and the show Pants Off Dance Off. :D

I must be nots!! I had Palladia on Dish for at least one year now in HD. Fuse was only in SD so dish will downgrade an HD channel to SD and call that a new channel to replace another channel? I know Palladia HD will still be with Dish. Fuse in HD would be news.

I have had PALLADIA in HD off DISH since 7/28/2009 with the 250 and Platinum package.

Same here, except on absolute.

I don't understand how they can launch something that is and has been in place for awhile. Confused about the headline. :confused:

Wow. A press release about a channel that pretty much every provider, including Dish, has had for ages to disguise the fact that they just lost another channel. That is just pathetic. Way to play hardball there, Charlie. I can't imagine how pissed I'd be if I were still a subscriber.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts