DISH Makes TV Easy with New Hopper Plus™

Yep did all that and watched some tv for about an hour with hdmi plugged back into hopper, then tried the plus again. No go. I am leaning towards keeping the new wireless Joey 4’s since they work great and get rid of the hopper plus since its on a newer OLED tv with all the smart features anyway.
Yep did all that and watched some tv for about an hour with hdmi plugged back into hopper, then tried the plus again. No go. I am leaning towards keeping the new wireless Joey 4’s since they work great and get rid of the hopper plus since its on a newer OLED tv with all the smart features anyway.
Dish tech offered to send me a new plus unit or call dish and return it if I don’t want to keep it. I would like to here from some of the people on this forum who have been testing it for a while, I don’t want the constant hdr to effect my picture. Am I better off just keeping the new wireless joey 4’s on my non 4K tvs and sending the plus unit back for my 4K tv?

Dish tech offered to send me a new plus unit or call dish and return it if I don’t want to keep it. I would like to here from some of the people on this forum who have been testing it for a while, I don’t want the constant hdr to effect my picture. Am I better off just keeping the new wireless joey 4’s on my non 4K tvs and sending the plus unit back for my 4K tv?
I would get the replacement Hopper Plus make sure it works and then unhook it until the issues are worked out. The Hopper Plus is not costing you anything on your monthly bill to have it. Keep the Joey 4s hooked up since it's not affecting you on those TVs

I would get the replacement Hopper Plus make sure it works and then unhook it until the issues are worked out. The Hopper Plus is not costing you anything on your monthly bill to have it. Keep the Joey 4s hooked up since it's not affecting you on those TVs
True, probably not worth sending back to try and get 50 bucks back. Pick your battles

But not on wireless.
Do you have a source for this?

This is straight from Dish's Press Release on 9-7-2022...
"In addition to Hopper Plus, the next-generation system includes two new Joey receivers, a wired and wireless Joey 4. The Joey 4 devices extend the Hopper Plus capabilities and deliver 4K HDR video to any room in the house."