Dish net kicks sobongo ( American Direct)

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Asket

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 26, 2010
Anaheim CA
Apparently the Chicago Feeds are no longer to be sold for dish net. Got a call to that effect today from American Direct. That is the NBC, CBS ABC and Fox Stations.\

:(

Sobongo.. Isn't that NPS? Dishnet kicked Sobongo? Does that mean that Charlie has screwed with NPS? Took the C-Band subs, and then kicked NPS/Sobongo to the curb?

YEAH BABY! NPS / SOBONGO GETS SCREWED BY CHARLIE!!!!! :up:up:up:up:up:up:up:up:up:up:up :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Charlie thanks NPS for all there hard work LOL!!!!

Maybe NPS is saying.. hey CHarlie you #()*$(*^!@#$(*^ you told us 4dtv was dead you (*@(*s&@(!&^@ look at those SRL and Skyvision guys go you #$(*(*)#*^&^&$&*^ then charlie hits button... POOF! sobongo ? (just dreaming lol)

Not the case at all. DISH has been working to get back into the Distant Networks business NPS knew this was going to happen and were on a month to month lease for their transponders.

I believe that Charlie HELPED to keep NPS in business for a few more years as with the Distant Network thing NPS suddenly got a quick infuse of cash.

I also don't blame NPS for trying to convert folks to DISH and I am sure if they didnt do it for DISH they would do it for DIRECTV. I do however find their tactics for trying to convert people questionable. But like any company out there they were just trying to make a buck.

Noo. you're not the evil ones, WE are the evil pizza throwing rebels, its class warfare now! *throws pizzza with ALL the toppings!* :p
Whoa! Class warfare between different dish sizes...:popcorn
My money's on Tvropro's 12 footer! :D:up
I can see all the pizza (dish) carnage laying on the front lawn now!!! :eek:
LOL

Whoa! Class warfare between different dish sizes...:popcorn
My money's on Tvropro's 12 footer! :D:up
I can see all the pizza (dish) carnage laying on the front lawn now!!! :eek:
LOL

His dish is bigger than my dish! (if only today that weren't sort of like saying his cellphone is bigger than my cellphone) lol

Not the case at all. DISH has been working to get back into the Distant Networks business NPS knew this was going to happen and were on a month to month lease for their transponders.

I believe that Charlie HELPED to keep NPS in business for a few more years as with the Distant Network thing NPS suddenly got a quick infuse of cash.

I also don't blame NPS for trying to convert folks to DISH and I am sure if they didnt do it for DISH they would do it for DIRECTV. I do however find their tactics for trying to convert people questionable. But like any company out there they were just trying to make a buck.
I have my own reasons for disliking the Dishnet business practices as a former, responsible customer. I won't get into details here.
They can keep their rubber knife if I can keep my clown hammer(satire).;)

I have my own reasons for disliking the Dishnet business practices as a former, responsible customer. I won't get into details here.
They can keep their rubber knife if I can keep my clown hammer(satire).;)

When you dig in and look, you see so many of them tied at the hip on the top. anti-trust law has become so convoluted.

Apparently more kicking going on. Dish subs report Sobongo sales no longer on Dish. AAD website gone from internet regarding distant networks.

?????

AAD dropped the HD distants because Dish is going to be back in the HD distant game (with extreme rules attached)
AAD still does SD distants and are supplying them to folks who qualify

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)