Dish net kicks sobongo ( American Direct)

Status
Please reply by conversation.
well he was expecting that big Dish residual check for getting all those C-Band guys converted....guess he had enough to get a daily paper :)

well he was expecting that big Dish residual check for getting all those C-Band guys converted....guess he had enough to get a daily paper :)

:up:up I guess Charlie welched on the deal (go figure) when he didn't take us out :D

Getting hard to pierce the dome of silence surrounding Dish & NPS. (Contract Negotiations?) Dish subs are concerned that something is very wrong and that NPS will screw them. Sound Familiar?
I have my doubt DISH will be able to offer distants unless the rule that an indoor antenna is adequate to determine loss of service. RV only???? Where is equality under the law? The thing is that people
are being hurt by this corporate corruption in a country that brags about its freedom. Hey you guys in LA, putting up an Antenna to watch San Diego TV is illegal!

Getting hard to pierce the dome of silence surrounding Dish & NPS. (Contract Negotiations?) Dish subs are concerned that something is very wrong and that NPS will screw them. Sound Familiar?

Of course NPS is going to screw them. I wonder how many C banders money they kept that had yearly subs that didn't convert to Dish.

The MyDistantNetworks.com site "This Site Is Under Construction and Coming Soon."

I have a feeling dish is getting back in and told mike to retire.

Time will tell.
1- Lawsuit against dish/echostar
2- Mike now works for C now
3- Mike ?

and all this time i was hoping it was because evil charlie couldn't fight comcast enough to shut us 4DTV'ers off the comcast sac.
Long live 4DTV....I would never have dish network just because of their HD pic quality issues IMO.
If i had to have a pizza pan...it would be Directv for sure.

***Oh yeah..and my 10' dish has a big 36" actuator ...LOL FTW.

I have my doubt DISH will be able to offer distants unless the rule that an indoor antenna is adequate to determine loss of service. RV only???? Where is equality under the law? The thing is that people are being hurt by this corporate corruption in a country that brags about its freedom. Hey you guys in LA, putting up an Antenna to watch San Diego TV is illegal!

Dish is going to be doing HD distants again. They were able to do distants until 12-1-06 when they lost a lawsuit in regards to giving folks who didnt qualify for distants. The rule was if locals were available you could not get distants. Well there were parts of some DMA's (mine in Minneapolis...near the cabin being one) that if locals wouldnt have been available I could get distants. The issue was locals were available yet you could get distants. So for a while I had Minneapolis locals and Fox, NBC & ABC from LA & Denver (CBS was considered Grade B).

So instead of shutting off folks who didnt technically qualify they decided to play the "legal card" and got slammed. This screwed them over because folks who legally qualified (those with short markets....not all 4 nets) got shafted

Now Dish is able to offer sig viewed stations to short markets and apparently is getting back into the HD distant game. But from the info it will be seriously restricted and enforced. Dish obviously doesnt want to screw this up.

AAD/NPS/Socrapo offered folks who had paid ahead (god knows why anyone would be stupid enough to do that with them) to get their money back (so some claim) or get SD versions.

The HD distants that AAD/NPS/Socrapo were taken down by Dish and reuplinked for Dish

Sounds like Socrapo is screwing with folks who want refunds for time they paid ahead for the HD distants. They're being told they have to send an e-mail requesting it :rolleyes:

Same way they did the C banders.

Mike screwed all the C banders with him now he's screwing Charlies boys. Better Dish than us. I guess he can't stand that Charlie is throwing him away like an old dishrag because he never made that quota and don't need him anymore. Tuff crap Mike, justice is being served. See what happens when you make a deal with the Devil.

Mike screwed all the C banders with him now he's screwing Charlies boys. Better Dish than us. I guess he can't stand that Charlie is throwing him away like an old dishrag because he never made that quota and don't need him anymore. Tuff crap Mike, justice is being served. See what happens when you make a deal with the Devil.
NPS is not screwing with Charlie and Charlie is not screwing with NPS. This was all planned out a long time ago by both of them and it is going according to their plan. Both Mike and Charlie are very happy I am sure.

Why would a customer have to send an email requesting their money back? It's not like their accounts dept don't know who paid ahead for the service. Isn't it funny how those bean counters work.

It's real easy for them to account for the money coming in, but not going out. Mike really should have known better to crawl in bed with somebody as rich a d controlling as Charlie. When you are a lamb, you don't crawl in the mouth of an alligator to get out of the rain.

Why would a customer have to send an email requesting their money back? It's not like their accounts dept don't know who paid ahead for the service...

It's not about verification, it's just another card in the oldest deck around. Everytime they can require one more step, they do. Each step is another chance that you'll get frustrated & give up.

You give up... they win. You don't give up... you're gonna pay for winning with frustration. I think it would be against site rules for me to express my opinion of companies that use this tactic.

Cheers

That's why you never leave home without your amex. One call does it all. (They we credit your account and charge back however)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)