Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
DISH Network Adds its 14 Millionth customer

ENGLEWOOD, Colo., Dec. 10, 2009 – DISH Network L.L.C., the fastest growing pay-TV service in America, today announced that it recently passed the 14 million customer milestone. This significant achievement follows DISH Network’s third quarter in which it added more net subscribers than any company in the multichannel video distribution business.

“Surpassing 14 million subscribers is testimony to the strides we made over the past year in providing a best-in-class video experience,” said Charlie Ergen, Chairman, President and CEO of DISH Network. “We have more high definition channels than any other TV provider, we feature award-winning DVR technology, and we do it all at the most economical prices in the business.”

As the nation’s leader in high definition, DISH Network offers more than 150 national HD channels, local HD channels in 152 markets, and top-rated 1080p technology that provides the best picture available anywhere. DISH Network also leads the industry in technological breakthroughs, with award-winning HD DVR receivers, the largest hard drives, the most comprehensive remote DVR manager, and the most advanced DVR functionality including multi-room viewing capability – unmatched by any other satellite or cable provider. Additionally, customers have access to the most international programming in the nation, including more than 175 channels representing more than 28 languages and one of the largest Spanish-language channel line-ups.

For more information about DISH Network, visit www.dishnetwork.com.

Any channel that a customer can subscribe to and provides content in HD is considered a national HD channel in my opinion. I don't know why people need to complain so much. We have more HD content now then ever before. We could get 20 more HD channels tomorrow and someone would still complain because they didn't get a certain channel in HD that they only watch one program on.

Come on everyone, lets enjoy everything we are privleged to have.

I haven't seen any college and soccer in HD on Dish, they only things I have seen them showing in HD is MLB, NBA and Hockey...

Maybe I am not watching at the correct times. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)