DISH Network Announces Debt Offering

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
100-150 Mbps and the Firestick will still have a buffering circle even while playing just fine.
When you have more than 3 streaming devices on one network, it gets blocky, and appears it is dropping packets. I still stream some things for my own use, but I prefer traditional tv. Far less trouble, and far less issues overall. The experience is always smoother with traditional tv.
Router being overused probably

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Reactions: eddie willers
Nobody wants satellite tv. .but the same great mind bought blockbuster

I know a lot of people that still depends on cable or satellite TV. Everything on cable/satellite is not available elsewhere. We are not there as yet. I am staying with Dish for a while more. I am not considering dropping it until streaming has everything I want. We have a while until that happens.
Also I have compared subscribing to a lot of what I want via streaming, and I am paying nearly the same and not getting all of my channels,. For some streaming is great, for others not so much. To me the free stuff is an add on. I do get Prime & Disney+ that I cannot elsewhere.

Reactions: KaptainRandom
I had a modem and router, then a modem/router, now a modem and Google WiFi Mesh units. The three other places all did the same, and same results. The only piece of equipment we had in common, was the Google WiFi mesh units that I put in at all the residences/businesses, and we all use Co:mad:only acceptable internet provider in the Phoenix Valley). 2 are residential, 2 are businesses. Apple TV, ROKu TV, FireSticks, and casting from phone to smart TVs. Those are what we have done, and same exact results. The owner of my company did something incredibly similar(he is the one that turned me onto the Google), and he will not switch from Directv to full time streaming for the same reasons, and he subscribed to the Gigablast plan with Cox. I’m gonna rule out routers and traffic, as there are too many testing zones and too many variables eliminated to suggest that. It is just the minor inconveniences of streaming are more of a problem for someone like myself, than the satellite. Others that are satisfied with streaming, more power to you. I have never been, and have given it an honest effort with a crapload of devices, variations, setups, services, etc.

I will say that besides my Dish Anywhere, the main thing I stream is from one of those “pay for a VPN and the unlocked channels from all over the world including PPV and Vod are included free”. No DVR so I can’t use that either. I DVR everything. Only time I watch live is when I am not actually watching and just need the background noise.

I had a modem and router, then a modem/router, now a modem and Google WiFi Mesh units. The three other places all did the same, and same results. The only piece of equipment we had in common, was the Google WiFi mesh units that I put in at all the residences/businesses, and we all use Co:mad:only acceptable internet provider in the Phoenix Valley). 2 are residential, 2 are businesses. Apple TV, ROKu TV, FireSticks, and casting from phone to smart TVs. Those are what we have done, and same exact results. The owner of my company did something incredibly similar(he is the one that turned me onto the Google), and he will not switch from Directv to full time streaming for the same reasons, and he subscribed to the Gigablast plan with Cox. I’m gonna rule out routers and traffic, as there are too many testing zones and too many variables eliminated to suggest that. It is just the minor inconveniences of streaming are more of a problem for someone like myself, than the satellite. Others that are satisfied with streaming, more power to you. I have never been, and have given it an honest effort with a crapload of devices, variations, setups, services, etc.

I will say that besides my Dish Anywhere, the main thing I stream is from one of those “pay for a VPN and the unlocked channels from all over the world including PPV and Vod are included free”. No DVR so I can’t use that either. I DVR everything. Only time I watch live is when I am not actually watching and just need the background noise.
VPN's slow internet considerably.

Reactions: navychop
100-150 Mbps and the Firestick will still have a buffering circle even while playing just fine.
When you have more than 3 streaming devices on one network, it gets blocky, and appears it is dropping packets. I still stream some things for my own use, but I prefer traditional tv. Far less trouble, and far less issues overall. The experience is always smoother with traditional tv.
Do you use a VPN?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)