Dish network Contractors SoCalifornia

TECHID1714

Original poster
May 16, 2009
California
Hey there everybody, I was wondering if anybody could help me find Dish Network contractors in southern california..just moved to the area and cant seem to find any..Thanks

What part of southern California? Are you kidding? The LA metro area is FILLED with them, and I mean TONS. City, suburbs, county, entire 5 county area. Granted, they may not be the best speakers of English (I mean Middle Eastern, India, Russian, mostly) but they are there. Seriously, they are just about 5 blocks from each other. I have at least 3 within walking distance of my house with still more just beyond and on and on and on and on. Are you in Death Valley?:). Please provide us some details. Also, you could just drive down almost any street and find one. Try the malls. Man, Dish and Direct are everywhere, and you can't get away from seeing the logos on the shops and the ubiquitous vans, not to mention every other house and apartment building having either a Direct or Dish dish. Some of the apartment buildings are littered with them. They look like DBS uplink centers. Please. This is funny. LOL!

But Dish also has a very large corporate instillation presence in the metro LA area, as well.

NFL Network - Packers Intrasquad Game

Stay with DISH...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)