Dish Network HD in a RV

dbonney

Original poster
May 29, 2008
I would like to receive HD channels in my RV. Right now I am using a 510 receive with VuQube portable automatic satellite dish, with which I can now receive 110 and 119 without a problem. I plan on upgrading to a Vip722 DVR receiver. I also plan on installing a Winegard Travl'r to recdeive 110, 119 and 129. I realize I will not be able to get 129 in some areas on the east coast. Therefore, my questions are as follows:

1. Will I be able to receive satellites 129 and/or 61.5 with the Vuqube after I install the new receiver?

2. When I install the new receiver (722 Vip) and the Winegard Travl'r, can I use the VuQube to receive 61.5 at the same time I receive 110 and 119 on the Travel'r?

3. I'm thinking of installing the coax from the Travel'r to the coax already installed inthe RV. I believe I will need a switch here where the RV line and Travel'r line are connected. Will this work and what switch will I need.

4. If what I suggested in 1 thru 3 dosn't work, is there another way to accomplish this?

My goal is to be able to receive Dish Network Hd anywhere In the country.

Thanks for your help.

Dale Bonney

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)