Dish Network HD Package Comparison Chart

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

CK SatGuy

Formerly ckhalil18
Original poster
Feb 7, 2011
The Motor City
Okay guys, since people here from time to time ask which HD channels are in what package, I created this little comparison chart for everyone here to use for future reference. A few notes first before you see the attachment.

1. It includes all DISH America packages and AT Packages
2. It does NOT include America's Everything Pak since everyone knows it has all the channels.
3. It does NOT include premium channels since they're either only in the everything pak or ordered separately.
4. The Golf Channel HD is located under the T's
5. Palladia HD is included in the DISH America pacakges but NOT in the AT packages.
6. Chart DOES NOT include regional sports networks BUT they're included in all packages EXCEPT AT 120.
7. NBA TV HD AND Tennis Channel HD are at the bottom of the chart because I almost forgot about them.
8. This chart contains all info to the best of my knowledge and may differ from what E* has on their comparison guide. (Although chances are my info is more accurate than what E* says)
9. FINALLY, this chart includes HD channels ONLY. If you want me to create one with SD channels, just let me know and I'll post one ASAP. Thanks.

Attachments

• Dish Network HD Package Guide.xls
    31 KB · Views: 916
Last edited:
2. It does NOT include America's Everything Pak since everyone knows it has all the channels.
Don't assume that AEP includes all channels because it doesn't. The most important exception here being that AEP doesn't include HD Platinum channels. It also doesn't include some HD channels that can be had as part of the Multi-Sport package.

I'm not sure I like the idea that you avoided inclusion of the Platinum HD channels from an HD channel listing.

side comment: The magic of spreadsheets is that you can easily sort them long after the fact. Just make sure to select the entirety of the spreadsheet and click the header row radio button in the sort dialog.
side comment 2: Always leave the cursor at the top of the spreadsheet so the column titles are visible. It might pay dividends to lock the title row.

Don't assume that AEP includes all channels because it doesn't. The most important exception here being that AEP doesn't include HD Platinum channels. It also doesn't include some HD channels that can be had as part of the Multi-Sport package.

I'm not sure I like the idea that you avoided inclusion of the Platinum HD channels from an HD channel listing.

I know that AEP doesn't include channels that are in the multi-sport package like NFL RedZone and ESPN Classic. And the the reason I didn't include the HD Platinum was because everyone already knows what channels are in that package plus I think some people don't even care about it (but I could be wrong). Anyway the point of making this was to let people know what basic and standard HD channels are in what package in case people ever want to upgrade or downgrade their own package in the future because chances are that those are the channels people watch the most. Also, it could help other people who are thinking about switching to E* in the future too.

You should add the Dish Latino packages on there as well.

I asked Dish if they had a CURRENT HD comparison chart to include Latino Dos/Max, Silver/Gold, and 120+/200/250. They said they would send me some in 2-3 weeks. Of course they may be outdated by then, who knows.

ckhalil18,

I have Dish America Gold with Platinum. I assure you MSNBC HD is not a channel I receive. I suggest that if you want to have your listing as accurate as possible, you also need to check how you've shown Palladia and HD Theatre.