Dish Network Retailer Chat Recap - September 15th, 2011

Where is the DAMN SLING EXTENDER ?
I think Charlie killed it and it went to "satellite heaven" meaning that he shot it up to outer space and it winded up hitting the 129 sat causing the outage on Tuesday. I know that's 100% B.S. but you figure since the outage was caused by "human error," well, I think you get my point.:D

I am not asking what my grade is, but how do they determine what your grade is?

Also, I know that the 922 has an enhanced GUI, but is there really any advantage to having a 922 over a 722k w/sling?

Any word on the 813/110? Will there be a program for existing subs to get the whole house setup without it costing an arm and a leg?
I was told once by a long time Dish rep who did my installs it comes down to, time with Dish, level of programming, and.....how your credit has been. Late payments, broken credit cards, maybe even the overall credit rating will influence the rating. Have you ever called and been told "you are one of our best customers"...? That could be a tip off, which I would interpret as you spend a lot of money with us so we like you.

I doubt anyone this side of the Dish brass knows when the X boxes (813 & 110) will arrive.......

I'm under the impression that everyone who calls gets that "you are one of our best customers" message. Anybody here NOT get it?

I think the point he is making is that just about everyone gets the "you are one of our best customers" message and you can't really use that as a measure for whether or not you might qualify as an "A" customer.... Nothing thin skinned here that I can see, unless it is you. ;)

and the point is.......sorry if I in some unthinking way offended you.......very thin skinned area......

Hmmmm. I wasn't offended. And can't figure out how you got that impression. I was just trying to nail down if everyone got the message, or not.

I got a mail offer about 2 years ago for a free upgrade from my 622 to my 722k and I took it, I presume this will be handeld the same way?

I'm not sure the 922 is worth $4 a month more when I have the Sling Adapter already on my 722k.

I'll probably wait until the 813 is mature then look at that system.

I got a mail offer about 2 years ago for a free upgrade from my 622 to my 722k and I took it, I presume this will be handeld the same way?

I'm not sure the 922 is worth $4 a month more when I have the Sling Adapter already on my 722k.

I'll probably wait until the 813 is mature then look at that system.

If you already have the Sling Adapter on your 722, $4 a month for the pretty guide is a stretch... ;) I have to agree with you!

Aint the 813 software going to be based off of the 922 software? If someone takes the 922 promo then they would have to wait a year to get a promo to get the 813 I assume. Also, they may only make the 813 available for new customers for the first several months like they done with receivers such as the 722 in the past.

I'm pretty sure I qualified but switching from 612 to 922 will means $4 (dvr) and $7 receiver fee increase.. PLUS I'll lose my ability to record OTA international channels that don't have proper program guide.

That's a BAD proposition!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)