Dish Network Terminates More Retailers

He's OJ Simpson's brother. He is confessing. Give him a break.

I think you need to seriously review this thread:

http://www.satelliteguys.us/satelli...liteguys-rules-updated-august-3rd-2008-a.html

Specifically this section:

3. Harassment of other members
Acts committed on the SatelliteGuys.US forums that are found to be harassing other members or staff to invoke a reaction, achieve monetary gain or simply annoy members or staff will not be tolerated. This includes belittling, berating, or general harsh comments towards other members and staff.

I would like for you to re-read the post in context and this time while you are awake. The poster is confessing to have been engaged in suspect dealings through an unscrupulous retailer? You have a dictionary handy? Glad you realise you are harassing to me.

I appreciate all the positive comments about Dishstore.

Those who have done business with me know that im an honest person and I do my best to take care of business and make sure our customers are taken care of.

Its been an intresting few days to say the least, I have had meetings with the Executive VP of sales, the General manager of retailer training, and a few people in Charlie's office.

But there is more terminations to come in the following months....

I'm an Echostar employee that previously installed dish for a retailer in Cali, that had to be one of the worst jobs I've had. Some of the things the guy wanted me to pull were so sleazy I couldn't do it anymore I ended up quiting and taking 2 jobs to get out of that situation. I'll be watching for his name to be added to the removal list

OK, so if I'm actually, physically, honestly moving to a new house, does that qualify as a new customer install? :)

I would think if the account is set up in ur name only and you are married I am not sure that your wife could not qualify as a new customer.

Correct me if i am wrong but i can not remember reading in the Dish contract that states a new customer is the whole family.

Eventually Dish Network will wean most of the retailers out of business one way or another without making themselves look bad and do it all in-house to save money. I am very surprised that Dish and Direct has not done this already.

Never going to happen without loosing huge subscriber base. Dish in-house installers will not do roof mounts in many situations, and in boht houses I have to get third party retailers to come do it, neither was a problme or over living space. Dish is too picky about the installs it wants. It needs those retialers to do the installs they don't cherry pick.

Never going to happen without loosing huge subscriber base. Dish in-house installers will not do roof mounts in many situations, and in boht houses I have to get third party retailers to come do it, neither was a problme or over living space. Dish is too picky about the installs it wants. It needs those retialers to do the installs they don't cherry pick.

Then If the install is not up to there exact QAS spects they will back charge the retailer for the install

As long as the retailer doesn't decide to cheat and steal, they'll be around as long as they want, but...

I can take you around here and show you hundreds if not thousands of Dishes mounted over the living area..This is NOT a violation here. If it was, there'd be a huge amount of cancelled installs.

I can take you around here and show you hundreds if not thousands of Dishes mounted over the living area..This is NOT a violation here. If it was, there'd be a huge amount of cancelled installs.

How are you defining "living space"?

Not mounting over living space is a nation-wide rule..... enforcement is a different issue altogether.

If a leak develops, the last thing a person would want is that leak over a living space
Ahh...that makes sense. Of course, if I was going to have a leak, as irritated as I'd be, I'd rather know about it than have it somewhere "hidden" until half the ceiling comes crashing down from rot. :p

OTA antennas have been mounted over living areas since forever. Maybe some companies may have such a rule, but I sure don't believe it's law or government regulations.

In my shop, mounting over a living area is a last resort option, but it can be done upon customer approval.

All roof mount customers must sign a roof mount waiver anyway, regardless of what part of the roof.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)