DISH Network's Charlie Ergen May Be TV's Most Hated Man

Please elaborate. He started the company from scratch and now employs over 30K people. I guess that you detest all major companies then since they ALL have some disgruntled ex-employees.
He could be a way better business man to his employees and his customers.
Then he wouldn't have lost so many customers, people would recommend him more.
He wouldn't need Sling TV mashed into his total subscriber counts to cover up his Million lost satellite TV costomers.

Samsung Galaxy S6 Active

I worked for him, we were not poorly treated. If you got poorly treated, it's because you allowed it to happen. There is a wonderful system in place to protect the employees, and that shocked me, TBH. The pay was decent, and the bonuses were great, and the actual difficulties of the job were minimal. People mostly bitch over the hours, but got holidays off and they were even paid off.

Reactions: PeterM
I worked for him, we were not poorly treated. If you got poorly treated, it's because you allowed it to happen. There is a wonderful system in place to protect the employees, and that shocked me, TBH. The pay was decent, and the bonuses were great, and the actual difficulties of the job were minimal. People mostly bitch over the hours, but got holidays off and they were even paid off.
That's not what America's most Hated companies claimed.
http://blogs.denverpost.com/tech/20...or-in-america-for-second-straight-year/10869/
How about this one.
Number 8 from 2015.
2200 reviews lol.
5ec7c4bd82c65d7e3c0f1f6324e0f7ef.jpg

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/worst-companies-130656663.html
Samsung Galaxy S6 Active

Why does every supposedly reputable publication quote the flawed, unscientific Glassdoor data? Do they not know it is a voluntary review site and not a random sample?

Reactions: PeterM and ChadT41
I knew quite a few of the people posting on there, even posting on what you're talking about, and I'm comfortable in saying that the case is that people just bitch about their jobs and the grass is always greener. Even now, I love my job and only remember the negatives from Dish, until I stop and think about all the good things we did.

Reactions: KAB

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)