Dish no longer allows customers that have NLOS to cancel out of contract.

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Don't forget cell phone coverage. I was checking my bar strength at each house I was checking out.
I've got a coworker that is checking projected coverage maps to aid in the identification process. He says that my neighborhood is out of the running because it is only served by one carrier.

Not sure if it was just a statement pom-poming Dish, or slamming Direct, but either case he was wrong.
Absent credible evidence to the contrary, I don't see where my statement has been disproved. The burden of proof lies with the party that makes claims that are at odds with the applicable T&Cs.

Absent credible evidence to the contrary, I don't see where my statement has been disproved. The burden of proof lies with the party that makes claims that are at odds with the applicable T&Cs.

Not if it is made up BS to begin with.

I have recollected my personal experiences with the situation. You have given nothing other than your opinion.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)