Dish online false advertisement

The unfortunate thing is, Dish can sit there and deny that there was an issue. They'll just accuse the customer of lying to get a free movie and we can't do a thing about it.
I guess we all will have to remember to take a picture of the screen that says "Free" for any PPV we order ! :D

Well, it does say "Free HD", but more importantly, there is false advertising that we are missing. 1 1/2 is too high.

FalseAdvert.jpg

LMAO, good work Luis

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by tulsa agent
it is a glitch. customers are getting charged and no reversal of it is allowed. any agent who reverses ppv charges may receive disciplinary action. we can gladly send you two free ppv movie coupons, but what customer would trust a free ppv coupon after getting hosed? fool me once....

You're alleging that, as a matter of policy, a Fortune 300 company is requiring employees to knowingly break the law as a condition of employment. That's a pretty inculpatory and implausible statement, and you probably haven't reported it yet.

well, i am not alledging that i and many other agents have reported to management the issue, shown them the screen shots of the issue, and brought this up on our employee forum. response from management has been "we are aware of this".

btw mcsuckdj, i have reported this to mysafeworkplace .

Good. That's what it's there for.
Now the issue will be investigated by professionals - no disrespect intended, but you're bottom-rung on the E* corporate ladder, and policy directives tend to get obfuscated as they filter down the management chain, so you probably have a very myopic, localized, and distorted view of what's actually going on in the upper echelons.

Perhaps that's why they discourage people like you from posting on sites like these...

Last edited:
Good. That's what it's there for.
Now the issue will be investigated by professionals - no disrespect intended, but you're bottom-rung on the E* corporate ladder, and policy directives tend to get obfuscated as they filter down the management chain, so you probably have a very myopic, localized, and distorted view of what's actually going on in the upper echelons.

Perhaps that's why they discourage people like you from posting on sites like these...

Wow! and what part of that upper echelon might you be?

You know I must a very resourceful 5 year old, cause there is a pin set. There was also the time that I tried to order microsoft points off my xbox, I could not get it to work at all, and had to use the website so I could download something. But then a month later the boy somehow orders 1600 points with the xbox. (this was a year ago) I even tried talking to a rep and they tried to walk me through it and it still would not work. I have had to remove my credit card from xbox live and go to buying cards so he cant do that stuff anymore.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)