Dish OTA guide listings (or lack thereof)

Yragha

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 24, 2006
In my area of Houston, Dish provides info. in the programming guide for such stations as THIS, H&I, Antenna, LIVEWELL & Laff but not for ME-TV, Cozi, BUZZR, Movies, DECADES, Get nor GRIT and Comet. That overall leaves a pretty big void and I basically have to just check back constantly to see what's on.

Is their anyway around this outside of going with another provider? Is their a Tivo that would work?

Thanks.

I use the Titan tv app for my locals . It has a grid style and you can add tv channels from ota and subchannels too. This gives me a complete guide for about a week at a time. Then I create manual timers for any subchannels that don’t get guide information. But a TiVo would most likely work for complete guide information for your subchannels too, for a monthly fee.

The TiVo Roamio OTA come with the guide for the purchase price. You get a guide for all OTA channels and sub channels. It is $399 on Amazon, but can be found on sale for $249.

Does a Roamio work WITHOUT internet? This would be for my parents and they don't do the internet thingy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)