DISH Price Increases

First Hopper is currently $12 - It is going up to $15. If you have a second Hopper currently its $12 the price for the second one will go up to $15.
So in other words The DVR fee and the addtional Hopper fee is going to $15?

Either way My price lock should keep the First fee at $12
And my Base Pack at $74.99 for top 250.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Guess the 722 will go and the 211/HDD will remain or time to cancel. This will push me over $100 a month again, just not any value in it for me. Not sure football will even be enough to change that opinion again in the fall. I'm only dvring 3 non broadcast shows as it is. This might bring Tivo and Cox back into play depending on where Cox's bundle rates are. Possibly Welcome pack since they've added a few HD feeds now.

I'd personally like to that our sports providers for diligently having bidding wars for exclusive contracts to broadcast XYZ sports... so that now many people can't afford to watch it when the channel prices are increased to bay for those record high bids.

Guess the 722 will go and the 211/HDD will remain or time to cancel. This will push me over $100 a month again, just not any value in it for me. Not sure football will even be enough to change that opinion again in the fall. I'm only dvring 3 non broadcast shows as it is. This might bring Tivo and Cox back into play depending on where Cox's bundle rates are. Possibly Welcome pack since they've added a few HD feeds now.
That is another option. I don't want to leave Dish, but Uverse will probably offer me a pony to switch to them and I already have phone and 'net.

Receiver Fees are going up.
Hoppers and Hopper With Sling systems are going from $12 a month to $15 a month
VIP DVR's (622 / 722) are going up from $7 to $10 a month
I assume the non VIP units (like the 625) there is no DVR increase?
Just wondering so I can prepare my dad for the shock of a $5 increase at minimum.

doesnt look right
is the 2nd receiver for dish correct? per the first post it should be $15
That's if it's a Hopper,
Scott's price list is only a Joey.

And let's see the Dish Price with a Hopper with Sling and Super Joey.
It's already $25 without the Supers joey Increase.

If we want to compare like services.

That's if it's a Hopper,
Scott's price list is only a Joey.

And let's see the Dish Price with a Hopper with Sling and Super Joey.
It's already $25 without the Supers joey Increase.

If we want to compare like services.

got it
it said dvr, so i asuumed 2 hoppers
i wouldnt calla joy, or a genie mini, a dvr.

Yeah, this will likely do it for me on traditional pay tv. I dropped down this past year and added back for football season. I just dropped it back before I read this. The value for me had decreased the past few years as I watched more and more streaming. Every time it goes up (and I know it will) it makes me re evaluate. I am going to call and see when my contract is up, I think it is in march.

Reactions: Rey and fhsucade07
Doubt it. As far as I have read by some around here, Dish is the only one who raises prices and charges fees.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts