DISH Price Increases

Are you kidding me $3 addtional for regular Joeys?

I will freak out!!
So a 2 Hopper and 2 Joey system is now.
$50 in monthly fees???? From $38???

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

I went to my account and do not see the welcome pack even listed. What do I have to do , call a CSR to downgrade to the Welcome Pack. Can I get the Movie Pack(old Blockbuster) with the Welcome pack.

I don't think that's right about the Joey fees. I just watched the chat and one of the comparison screens listed a Hopper @ $15 and a Joey @ $7. I don't think the Joeys are going up.

I don't think that's right about the Joey fees. I just watched the chat and one of the comparison screens listed a Hopper @ $15 and a Joey @ $7. I don't think the Joeys are going up.
Wow if they are I'm going to be making a phone call.

I changed to the Welcome Pack yesterday with football largely behind us and was offered Cinemax at half-price for six months at a rate of $5. It was through chat so I shrugged it off as a mistake but it makes sense now.

Wow if they are I'm going to be making a phone call.

I edited my post, I believe it's for new customers and existing are grandfathered unless they make any equipment changes.

Maybe I missed it somewhere, but what is a Wally?

ETA: Since receiver fees are grandfathered, with Top 200 going up and Starz going down, I will just about come out even. ;)

Since receiver fees are grandfathered, with Top 200 going up and Starz going down, I will just about come out even. ;)
Actually the price for Starz is staying the same for existing customers. The lower price is only for new customer. :( (They didn't explain that on the Retailer Chat)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts