Dish Pricing Update

:
Pisst ,
Msmith
How do I put it under my wifes name ?
She has the same address and last name as Me.

:D:D:D;)

They don't care. Just a different name and you would also need to use a cell number instead of your home number and you are all set.

I think everyone is missing what was said in the #1 post. Dish employees clarified that you will have the dvr fee subtracted from the dvrs after the first along with the A/0 fees of 5.00. So yes they will group all the fees in one receiver fee, but I am pretty sure if what they said in the first post is true , they will subtract the dvr fees. Look again at post number 1 in this thread and see the numbers.

6 duo dvrs on your account so yes you will get 5x 17.00 rec. fees =85.00.
Now subtract the dvr fees of 5 x 5.98 = 29.90. Plus eliminate the A/0 fees 5 x 5.00 = 25.00. So your bill would be going up only by 30.10 because of the excess duo dvr receivers.

85.00 ( 5x 17.00 receiver fees)
29.90- ( 5 x 5.98 dvr fees)
25.00- ( 5 x 5.00 A.0 fees)
------------------------------------
30.10 total

They will most likely show your receivers as a big charge and then in the credit section they will remove the dvr fees and the A/0 fees and show them like this : YOU SAVED $5.00 -A/0 fees for keeping your phone line connected .
YOU SAVED $5.98 - dvr fee because they only charge one dvr fee.

They are trying to spin the credits like a positive thing to balance the big 17.00 receiver fee. But this all depends on whether this post by the Dish employees to clarify the new receiver charges is true.

This is my bill now with a 722 as the primary and a 522 and 322
DISH Network DVR Service Fee 11.96
American Welcome Pack With Locals 14.99
Duo Receiver 5.00
DuoDVR Receiver 5.00
Cinemax .01
$ 36.95
If I understand this rumor correctly my bill will go up by about 25% to $45.99, 722 free $17 for the 522 and $14 for the 322. That seems excessive!

E should roll locals into all primary packages if it isnt already.

if locals areent available for some reason then they coulds credit the customer for them monthly.

simplifying bills would help sales

This is my bill now with a 722 as the primary and a 522 and 322
DISH Network DVR Service Fee 11.96
American Welcome Pack With Locals 14.99
Duo Receiver 5.00
DuoDVR Receiver 5.00
Cinemax .01
$ 36.95
If I understand this rumor correctly my bill will go up by about 25% to $45.99, 722 free $17 for the 522 and $14 for the 322. That seems excessive!
Less $5.00 each additional if connected to phone line.

For a LONG TIME I havent followed E. or satellite tv in general:(

So I am, re learning lots of stuff like 722K. OTA antennas dish pro plus, external hard drives etc etc.

its amazing how many changes have occured:)

Don't feel bad I am the same way when I first had Dish had only their standard receiver.Then went with DirecTV and got into their DVRs(POS).Then decided to come back to Dish and try their 625.

This machine is the type of machine I would have given my left you know what for when I was with DirecTV.This Dish 625 is nothing short of awesome to operate.Dish's single wire solution is in a class by itself.

I also like the way that Dish on Demand is handled through the 625(everything comes down the satellite) don't have to worry about slow internet download speeds.

I'm pleasantly surprised and very impressed with Dish's technology.:)

As a newbie, you would be best to know a little more about what you are talking about. Read Post #1 of this thread, the quote from a Dish employee.

Then we have two Dish employees saying two different things. Who to believe? BTW, it would have been appropriate to have identified yourself as such from the start since you were so definite in your assertions. It's called credibility. What is your position?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)