Dish Ratings for Customers

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Yes616

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 8, 2006
Poinciana Place, FL
I am not sure if this means anything or not..

For the longest time, every once in awhile if I needed to call Dish, their system would recognize my account by the phone number I am calling from. The automated voice would then say "I see you are one of our most valued customers".

For the last several months it said "I see you are one of our top customers".

A couple of months ago I picked up the Showtime for 3 months deal and just recently the Cinemax for a penny deal. I had autopay all along and it works OK.

Now I seem to be back to being a "most valued customer".

Not long ago I was told I could qualify for a ViP-722 for $149 up front then a $100 rebate. Sounds like the 622 upgrade deal so I said 722? 3 times to make sure. CSR kept saying yes and she said I can get this up until 1/31. (This was during the time they called me a "top customer"). I just might go for it next month but anyway my real question is this.

By taking too much advantage of Dish special promos, can that actually cause their rating of you to actually drop?

I have been with Dish for 8 years and they always got their money on time but here I went from "most valued" to "top" back to "most valued" in a period of several months. Maybe it means nothing, or does it?

They said the same to me when I upgraded to the HD programming free for 6 months and 622 DVR for free.

E* double-billed my credit card and, after five phone calls, three-weeks, and multiple promises to credit my Discovercard we finally had to dispute the charge in order to have our money returned. We now receive the, "I see you're on CharlieClause's naughty list this Holiday Season" greeting.:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)