DISH Reaches Long Term Agreement with DISNEY / ESPN / ABC

does anyone know if fushion channel that we will be broadcasting in HD?Thanks
Can't recall seeing that in the press release for upcoming (HD) but at this point who knows what spring might bring

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

Yes??

ln1.jpg
Leslie doesn't want Dish messing with its Nielsen ratings.

Oh, my mistake. It's about fusion cuisine. I might watch some of that.

Wondering if Dish will probably use the channel # 168 for DISNEY JR since its an open slot. My 3 yr old is going to love this channel.:)

I think it would be a challenge to find a single program on any Dish channel that talks (much) about fusion power.

Saw one the other day. Don't remember the name, and I can't be sure it was ONLY fusion that it covered.

MEH. We'll see if the Skunk Works makes good on their promise. I've got a calendar entry. If they do, we'll be living in a whole different world.

I think it would be a challenge to find a single program on any Dish channel that talks (much) about fusion power.
Maybe Science every once in a long while. Fusion is the future though. Power from Fusion is about 50 years out from now, as it has been for a while.

Now what about the bird that dips its nose into the glass of water... is that scalable?

No not the same. Cable is not Internet. If you say it is, then so is Satellite. Both Cable and Satellite may make programming available over the internet, but to watch Cable (or Satellite) does not depend on or use the Internet. You may be missing the big step that DISH and Disney are making.

I get the difference. It was an attempt (obviously a bad one) at humor. But I still contend to a degree that while the internet isn't cable and vice-versa, you still need some type of broadband connection to stream and in my case the only option is Comcast. So while I don't need a set top box I still need them as a company (yuck!). Now if you're saying there is some way they can stream without a satellite or a broadband connection, then you're right, I'm missing something.

Unless of course they use the airwaves but we have that already and it's called television.... :)

Yep. "Commercial fusion power is 30 years away, and has been for the past 60 years."

We'll see if the Skunks come forth with it in the next few years.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts