DISH Reaches Long Term Agreement with DISNEY / ESPN / ABC

These guys are discussing issues that mean thousands if not millions of dollars to them. We are giving our input. While they will make the deal that they think will result the most $ to them, we get to make the judgement call as to who wins.

Do we leave E if they don't have all of ESPN or some major part of it or do we stay with E without ESPN and let ESPN lose a major amount of views and thus advertisement $. My vote? I want to see the sports and will pay a reasonable amount for it. I do not want to see SD versions of games nor do I not want to not be able to get ESPN NOWor ESPN3. But I will not leave E if they dump the whole thing. I bet, in the end, I will find a way to see the sports.

Guys, make your call and let us E viewers start dealing with whatever it is

No news just means that they are still at work and both sides thinks a deal can be accomplished. Better no news than to start seeing crawls or the channels yanked.

A good friend of mine who is very conservative was asked if Fox News was his favorite news channel. He promptly said No. And said it was not news but strictly opinion.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts