DISH Reaches Long Term Agreement with DISNEY / ESPN / ABC

Just got to get to Saturday morning.... It is my high holy day. My Christmas. OU/Texas is THE game every year no matter what the teams are ranked. So I just need them to not pull the plug until after Saturday.

Just got to get to Saturday morning.... It is my high holy day. My Christmas. OU/Texas is THE game every year no matter what the teams are ranked. So I just need them to not pull the plug until after Saturday.

At the rate things are going it doesn't look like you have alot to worry about.

These guys are discussing issues that mean thousands if not millions of dollars to them.

Could even possibly be BILLIONS of dollars at stake. This is not small change.

?The folks at ESPN in Bristol are now being told that talks are continuing, and that is all they are being told. So I guess I take that as a good thing.

Could even possibly be BILLIONS of dollars at stake. This is not small change.

?The folks at ESPN in Bristol are now being told that talks are continuing, and that is all they are being told. So I guess I take that as a good thing.

Probably means that the ESPN part of the talks have concluded and that their services are no longer needed... i.e. the rest of the channels are being worked on by Disney...

I could see charlie and the chief negotiator for Disney laughing their butts off reading this thread

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using SatelliteGuys mobile app

Getting things ready for logos like this one :eek:

25549pre_43d9fab82e873d9.jpg
:yes

While im appreciative they have left the channels on during the extension...it would be nice to get an update ...even if they say we are still negotiating or there has been another extension

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts