Dish Remote 21.0

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Larrykay

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Aug 30, 2005
Hi. I want to order a new Dish remote 21.0 for my VIP722, Dishs web site dosnt give you the option to pick the remote that you want only to choose by reciever model number. All there remotes are priced at $20.00. Are they using the 21.0 for all receivers now, is this what they would send me?
Thanks

Why would I shop ebay when Dish has remotes for $20.00? All I need to know is what kind of remotes Dish is shipping.

The 21.0 remote is used for a lot of different receivers. It's used for all the DVR receivers now. $20 is a great deal. We sell them for $39.95.

I got two from DISH because my 6.3's would not support the HDTV that I needed them for. Well they work great with the TV and horrible with my 722. After talking to DISH they confirmed that the 21.0 won't work well with the 722 (not k) and gave me my money back and told me to keep the remotes. And the two that I have you really have to mash down on the buttons to get them to work. The last tech through here noticed this and mentioned that he liked the 6.4 better when they can be used.

Will trade for two new 6.4's, the best remotes I have encountered to date.

The only thing the 21.0 remotes are good for is the learning feature and the additional number of codes to support more TV's

Personally I think the 6.4 remotes are easier to use.

the 20.0 and 21.0 remotes are also nice for saving your settings on your "K" receiver. It'll save your timers, parental controls, TV setting.

I got two from DISH because my 6.3's would not support the HDTV that I needed them for. Well they work great with the TV and horrible with my 722. After talking to DISH they confirmed that the 21.0 won't work well with the 722 (not k) and gave me my money back and told me to keep the remotes. And the two that I have you really have to mash down on the buttons to get them to work. The last tech through here noticed this and mentioned that he liked the 6.4 better when they can be used.

Will trade for two new 6.4's, the best remotes I have encountered to date.[/QUOTE

Strange--I have 4 21.0s for my 622 & 722 and they work flawlessly for the receivers/TVs. Much better than the originals. JMHO

Ed

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)