dish router ontop of customers router question

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

jackflash

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Mar 15, 2012
north
Any techs out there try hooking a customers router to one of are routers for connectivity? I lot of times customers dont know or dont wont to tell you there wifi password and you cant use a slinglink. Not that i blame the customer but when supervisors are saying you cant leave until I get connectivity then last resort is putting are router on-top of there's or replacing there's with ares. Any suggestions out there.

Any techs out there try hooking a customers router to one of are routers for connectivity? I lot of times customers dont know or dont wont to tell you there wifi password and you cant use a slinglink. Not that i blame the customer but when supervisors are saying you cant leave until I get connectivity then last resort is putting are router on-top of there's or replacing there's with ares. Any suggestions out there.
Suggestion learn the difference between OUR and ARE

towboy123 said:
Most likely not going to work as it will create a Double NAT situation.

I agree.

Shouldn't it be established before beginning the install that access to the customers router including wifi password is required?

Ross

Sent from my rooted DROID RAZR Maxx using SatelliteGuys

The customer can change the pw as soon as the installer is gone.

jackflash said:

Just wondering why you don't join the installer zone buddy? If you are infact a tech.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)