This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Dish Scapes on 199 is interesting

Looked like Rudolph was leading possibly followed by 4 others, so 4 were missing of the original 9.

There have been a couple of tunes that were weird. And some that just sound like Hallmark Channel movie background music. Usually at the end of the hour. But otherwise —-hurrraaaaay!
#1 by far is Sep: Alaskan Village. No other one comes close for me.

Why? It's the only one with a full breadth of sounds, and subtle touches within those sounds.

As for music -- no thanks. I want the background sounds of nature.

And no barking dogs: I get those from the townhouses surrounding mine, I don't need any more.

I noticed this one doesn't say "Dish Scapes" in the lower right hand corner, at least not right now. When I was watching it yesterday I am pretty sure it was there. I really like the bullfrog that jumps onto the leaf where the Dish Scapes logo normally is.

Reactions: maggiedeahne
The visuals on these different scenes are well done but whoever is responsible for the sound effects needs to take a step back. If they would ever visit a tropical island they would notice that A: the birds are not that loud and B: they don't chatter endlessly every second of the day. Those bird sound effects need to be moved to the background and toned down.

Trying to figure out how a tropical island ties in with January. My wife and I were hoping for a relaxing winter scene (no barking dogs and strange noises that sound close to the “camera”.)
Agree 100%. It didn't feel right. Being in Chicago, I mentioned that the November one didn't feel right either - it had a ton of leaves changing colors and that beautiful fall is much more of an end of September to mid October time here. But yeah, tropical island in January does seem a little out of place - unless it is helping me think about what the summer will hold and wanting these cold, snow, icy days to be done!