Dish Scapes on 199 is interesting

The rope on the ship swinging with the current is a nice touch.

Kind of interested in what changes will be made once the Shark Week ad is removed in the middle of the month. I'd like to see the oyster open a bit more to show a giant pearl. Also, I'd like to see an electric eel stick it's head out of the reef.

Reactions: maggiedeahne
I would have to think they will update the Dish Scape after Shark Week. That advertisement that appears in the ocean floor would be weird to have after shark week is over.
Okay, I've got it! After Shark Week is over, it will be time for the annual Kids Binge-A-Palooza. So, they could put a pineapple there, and show SpongeBob coming out of it. Dish did just reach a new contract with Viacom, so this idea is not as far-fetched as it might seem.

• Haha
Like this?

nautilus_20000_leagues_under_the_sea_by_matteline67_dcoxoe1-fullview.jpg

Being new to watching these, Are the old scenes posted anywhere? I've seen 15 minutes of the farm but none of the others.
There was a rumor posted here awhile back about Dish Gallery Scapes becoming a premium service for $5 per month. So, maybe they will spin that off as a separate channel, and rotate through the old scapes there. :)