Dish Scapes on 199 is interesting

Ha! Good thing they changed the text on this pop-up before adding it to the Dish Scapes channel. ;)

Other Changes
199 SCAPE 119° 3sA24 (Alaska) HD Hidden – Popup 19901 Added
199 SCAPE 119° 4sA28 (Hawaii) HD Hidden – Popup 19901 Added
199 SCAPE 129° TP 20 HD Hidden – Popup 19901 Added
199 SCAPE 61.5° TP 9 HD Hidden – Popup 19901 Added

LName/Text Change
19901 BMG02 (118° TP 17) Text: 1E000 Play the DISH Spooktacular ‘Watch and Win’ game! Go to MyDISH.com/win. (was 1E000 Want more HBO? Watch great HBO shows and movies at dishanywhere.com)
19901 BMG02 (119° TP 12) Text: 1E000 Play the DISH Spooktacular ‘Watch and Win’ game! Go to MyDISH.com/win. (was 1E000 Want more HBO? Watch great HBO shows and movies at dishanywhere.com)
19901 BMG02 (72.7° TP 3) Text: 1E000 Play the DISH Spooktacular ‘Watch and Win’ game! Go to MyDISH.com/win. (was 1E000 Want more HBO? Watch great HBO shows and movies at dishanywhere.com)

Did we all take our quizzes and get 100s already!? I was hoping maybe the witch would ride out on her broom and blow out a Dishscape message a la Wizard of Oz- style!!

Reactions: TheKrell
I took mine. Got them all right. I wonder what kind of prizes they will give out.

Each winner will receive:

• $1000 shopping spree to DISH’s Smart Home Services, the leading nationwide provider of Smart Home installation services.
    • From voice control, smart thermostats, doorbells and locks to Wi-Fi, alarm systems , security cameras and home theater design – all personalized to your needs.
    • Including brands such as: Google Nest, Ring, Polk, and more!
  • Your name will appear in this month’s Spooktacular DISH scape on October 27th
  • A glass replica of the Spooktacular DISH scape – including your name!

• $1000 shopping spree to DISH’s Smart Home Services, the leading nationwide provider of Smart Home installation services.
    • From voice control, smart thermostats, doorbells and locks to Wi-Fi, alarm systems , security cameras and home theater design – all personalized to your needs.
Ah cool. Thank you for that info. :)

Reactions: grc

Weekly winners will be entered into a drawing for their chance to be one of three grand prize winners! Win over $1000 of prizes! Play each week until October 21st for up to three chances to win!