Dish Scapes on 199 is interesting

:confused: For UFO's?
You don't remember the Charlie Chat, where they claimed to have filmed a UFO, and showed the actual footage? Charlie claimed that they checked with NASA, and it was not an object that NASA was already tracking, or even aware of at the time. (It boggles the mind just how much space junk is floating around up there to keep track of. It is a real wonder that the satellites don't take more major hits from debris more often.)

Anyway, for the new Dish Scape, do you think Dish will do something really tacky, like mounting a satellite dish on one of the pyramids?

You don't remember the Charlie Chat, where they claimed to have filmed a UFO, and showed the actual footage? Charlie claimed that they checked with NASA, and it was not an object that NASA was already tracking, or even aware of at the time. (It boggles the mind just how much space junk is floating around up there to keep track of. It is a real wonder that the satellites don't take more major hits from debris more often.)

Anyway, for the new Dish Scape, do you think Dish will do something really tacky, like mounting a satellite dish on one of the pyramids?
No sat dish on Sphinx or pyramids - just ads in the corner- too bad they weren’t hieroglyphics!

I must have missed that edition of the Charlie Chat. :(
It may have been a Tech Forum. In that case, ignore the part about Charlie saying it himself. After all of these years, the memory tends to get a little fuzzy. So, I don't remember exactly where I saw it, but it was on one of those Dish Infotainment shows (Charlie Chat or Tech Forum).

Reactions: maggiedeahne
I have suspected, ever since last year's Unexplained scape, that the scapes are actually a mirror image of the actual location being featured.
I have a modest quibble with that idea as well. A mirror image (where everything is reversed) would still leave the sphinx pointed at the pyramids. It is actually pointed away.

1*EFXXj66_mpdQ63BQZt821A.jpeg

Reactions: charlesrshell
Dish Scapes gallery on channel 198 is in free preview all of February:happydance.
Yes, it is. :heartbeat While the actual app (and the channel 198 shortcut) require a Hopper, the actual content of the app should also show up in the On Demand menu on a Wally. At least, that is the way it worked on my sister's Wally during the previous Gallery free preview when the app first launched on Hoppers. :)

No UFO yet. Would a meteor shower do?

I'm surprised the birds in Egypt sound so much like the ones outside my spring window in north central North America. And the nighttime crickets too.

The sands at night look really 3-D-ish. But the Big Dipper is a little too obvious.

Is the secret city that appears on the middle right part of the "as-built" mirage? I didn't notice the timing.

• Haha
Reactions: maggiedeahne