Dish Scapes on 199 is interesting

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
The lighthouse is actually located on a tiny island off the Irish coast, and there actually is open sea in the other direction, necessitating the stronger beam in both directions? We just can't see the open sea in the other direction, because it is off-camera.

I’m just waiting for Bono to emerge from the castle (or a leprechaun). Somebody has to collect the gleaming pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.
The pot of gold is out in the middle of the water. It will require one of the boats to collect it. I've only seen two boats, the fishing boat and the touring boat (people in it) that go back and forth a couple of times each. Are there really more?

The sky colors in this 'scape are fantastic, almost too intense. Purples and pinks and golds, not to mention the rainbow.

I hear the dog bark, and I even think I hear his master whistle for him once before a bark. But I don't see either of them. Where are they?

I was hoping for some seals/selkies. And are there really no wild animals except the birds and gulls?

Reactions: maggiedeahne
I hear the dog bark, and I even think I hear his master whistle for him once before a bark. But I don't see either of them. Where are they?

The dog comes out a couple of different times and walks around/between the cottages. At one point it sits down on it's hind legs (either that or it is "relieving" itself ;) ).

I hear the dog bark, and I even think I hear his master whistle for him once before a bark. But I don't

see either of them. Where are they?

When you hear the whistle, the dog is over by the sheep pen. It runs from the pen over to behind the small house on the right. At another time, when you hear the dog barking, you will see it between the two small houses.

Reactions: maggiedeahne
"...he drove the whole pestilent swarm from the precipice of the mountain headlong into the ocean.”

Great turn of phrase. :D

By the way, Jim McLaughlin of Burke, VA looks like Patrick Stewart in a big red beard! And hair.
Yes he does! kind of like Picard on the holodeck pretending to be Michael Williams to Data’s Henry V. Shakespeare & Trek from TOS to Discovery

Reactions: TheKrell