Dish Scapes on 199 is interesting

I agree. After months of not really liking any of the DISHscapes (199 or 198), the November "Late Fall Mountain" is wonderful. Especially in this loud, fractious time before the election, this quiet, natural landscape is a welcome relief. Thank you, DISH!
Agree too. And I also agree that the music on 198 is way way too loud.

Reactions: Josephinelcajon
Has anyone else noticed there is a phallic symbol on the tree in the upper right hand corner?
It is an attempt to draw a white birch tree. It's definitely not phallic. More a branch broken off. Notice the white bark breaks in a chevron to allow a branch to grow out.

Attachments

• 7a339b14-5fd3-45cd-961d-de72815f15ec.d2c8a5993b438fca928ad93906043970.jpeg
    7a339b14-5fd3-45cd-961d-de72815f15ec.d2c8a5993b438fca928ad93906043970.jpeg
    135.7 KB · Views: 136
Reactions: TheKrell
I was looking forward to December and seeing what Dish did for the Gallery. Same Sant's Workshop, or is it? It says "Sant's Workshop 2" My memory is not so good, but it looks the same? Then on CH 198 a new "Christmas Village" is really nice set is the Victorian Eara with soft music a slow gentle snow fall and a beautiful train. Lots to see and find in this one! I only wish it was not off the internet so I can watch it longer. Does anyone know if you download it using the paid gallery it stops using your internet?

I was looking forward to December and seeing what Dish did for the Gallery. Same Sant's Workshop, or is it? It says "Sant's Workshop 2" My memory is not so good, but it looks the same? Then on CH 198 a new "Christmas Village" is really nice set is the Victorian Eara with soft music a slow gentle snow fall and a beautiful train. Lots to see and find in this one! I only wish it was not off the internet so I can watch it longer. Does anyone know if you download it using the paid gallery it stops using your internet?
I have on channel 96 Past Dishscapes and it seems to rotate between them which is cool.

Reactions: Josephinelcajon
Record it (if your receiver is DVR capable) then you can watch it as much as you want without eating up internet bandwidth.

THANKS! Thats really cool! It says "Past Holiday Dish Scapes" They are offering paid for the first month free. I enjoy it during the holidays.
I have each of these DishScapes recorded on my DVR, but when they played them the first time it was all natural sounds and no music. I really like the rotating every 30 minutes. Under the part about Channel 96, the DishScapes page mentions a bonus scene is going to be added at some point during the month: https://my.dish.com/perks/dishscapes

This month it's Beach Escape which shows a nice view of a cove with a waterfall. I see a parrot, an elephant, and insects (or small crabs?) and a snorkeling Bigfoot.

198 is Unexplained Desert with a rock man that stands up and stretches before turning back into a pile of rocks, a flying saucer, and what looks like 3 woolly mammoths. Rocks levitate, a glowing flower blossoms and withers, and a T-rex skull yawns.

Does anyone happen to remember what Dishscapes were on 198 in Jan 2022-March 2022 and June 2022? I have documented all the DishScapes on 199, then 198 starting in December 2021 when they added Santa's workshop 1. But i can't seem to find some of those older ones that were on 198. I don't have a Hopper so i have not been able to view those ones. I know one of them was of the Golden Gate Bridge, but can't remember when they were.

2019 December - Merriest Month
2020 January - Wild West
2020 February - Hollywood
2020 March - The Unexplained
2020 April - Earth Day
2020 May - Spring
2020 June - Summer Escape
2020 July - America's Heartland
2020 August - Under the Sea
2020 September - Discover Alaska
2020 October - Spooktacular
2020 November - Autumn Creek
2020 December - Christmas
2021 January - Tropical Island
2021 February - Egyptian Pyramids
2021 March - Irish Countryside
2021 April - Cherry Blossom
2021 May - Kilimanjaro Wildlife
2021 June - Enchanted Forest
2021 July - Neon Spring
2021 August - Hidden Paradise
2021 September - Santorini Greece
2021 October - Haunted House
2021 November - Saint Kitts
2021 December - Country Christmas; Santa's Workshop 1
2022 January - Denali
2022 February - The City of Love
2022 March - Shipwreck Treehouse
2022 April - Hoppy Lane; Spring Bloom
2022 May - Yosemite Falls; Deserted Western Town
2022 June - Sugar Acres
2022 July - Coral Reef; Summer Lake House
2022 August - Amusement Park; Bayou
2022 September - Small Town Fair; Casa del Sol
2022 October - Dracula's Castle; Haunted Forest
2022 November - Late Fall Mountain; Gondola Lift
2022 December - Santa's Workshop 2; Winter Town (Plus channel 96 had the previous 3 december DishScapes rotating along with Christmas Living Room)
2023 January - Winter Beach Escape; Unexplained Desert

• Wow
Reactions: TheKrell