Dish Service Call this week!!!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

bumblebee8

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jul 13, 2006
I lost Sat 129, so I called Dish to send a tech out to reset my dish. The CSR I talked to set up the appointment and took my credit card info, then told me the amount that I would be charged would be $20. I told her I thought it was $15, she told me the extra $5 was a handling fee. I asked the tech about it and he said he had never heard of the extra $5, it was always $15 when you had the insurance, told me to call back and ask about it, should I do this or just forget about it?? Just curious if anyone else has been charged the extra $5.

The only $5 handling fee that I can think of is when a CSR takes a payment for something like your bill or a PPV over the phone. It'd be pretty retarded for them to charge a $5 handling fee when there's really no way to avoid calling them to setup a service call. I'd call back and question that one, it doesn't sound quite right.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)