DISH Software Update xx29

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

cns2782

DISH Technical Operations
Original poster
Staff member
Pub Member / Supporter
Sep 9, 2019
Christiansburg VA
We have started our roll out for new software. As a quick reminder, these roll outs are done in waves. If your system doesn't have the update feel free to update via the Tools menu with the Upgrade Software option.

Updated Software versions:

ModelSoftware Version
HopperH129
Hopper w/SlingH229
Hopper 3H329
Hopper DuoH429
JoeyJ129
Joey 2/WirelessJ229
Super JoeyJ329
4K JoeyJ429
Joey 3J529
WallyW529

For this label we have the following updates:
  • Updated 54.3 remote firmware version
If you experience any issues or have feedback around these release drivers, please let us know. Make sure to not include any account or receiver information here, but please include as much detail around any issue you may have so we can attempt to reproduce the issue.

I updated the Wallys and got this popup. Considering I've had the DVR for years now I was a bit annoyed. Had to unplug the boxes and wait a while until I plugged them back in but at least it fixed it.
IMG_20221116_044010.jpg
:rolleyes:

XX30 is out

ReceiverQuest++
HopperH130
Hopper with SlingH230
Hopper 3H330
Hopper DuoH430
Joey 1J130
Joey 2/Wireless JoeyJ230
Super JoeyJ330
4K JoeyJ430
Joey 3J530
WallyW530
Hopper Plus System FileP112
Hopper Plus APKP11201
Joey 4 System FileP512
Joey 4 APKP51201
Wireless Joey 4 System FileP612
Wireless Joey 4 APKP61201

XX30 is out

ReceiverQuest++
HopperH130
Hopper with SlingH230
Hopper 3H330
Hopper DuoH430
Joey 1J130
Joey 2/Wireless JoeyJ230
Super JoeyJ330
4K JoeyJ430
Joey 3J530
WallyW530
Hopper Plus System FileP112
Hopper Plus APKP11201
Joey 4 System FileP512
Joey 4 APKP51201
Wireless Joey 4 System FileP612
Wireless Joey 4 APKP61201

I’ll wait, thanks. Too many versions in a short period of time….

Another bootstrap fatal error. This time it's a complete failure! Going to be a very disappointing week without TV. I will have to stream whatever I can on my Samsung TV. I never did feel good about this Hopper. I had a couple of movies now lost. I will call Dish first thing in the morning. See how bad appointments are. I am guessing at least Saturday.

Another bootstrap fatal error. This time it's a complete failure! Going to be a very disappointing week without TV. I will have to stream whatever I can on my Samsung TV. I never did feel good about this Hopper. I had a couple of movies now lost. I will call Dish first thing in the morning. See how bad appointments are. I am guessing at least Saturday.
Not sure about where you are but this is the slow time of the year, we're coming into. Next day is not implausible for many areas

Dish in house tech is coming this afternoon! I could understand it becomes slow for the holidays. I wonder is this new pricing will affect that.
I don’t know, but I hope it boosts business. I’ve never understood it. In the summer time when people are out doing things, we are slammed. In the winter time when everybody’s stuck in the house, we’re slow. It makes no sense