Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
And like an edition of American Idol its time once again to post the list of Losers who have been kicked from the Dish Network retailer program...

So lets find out who the losers are this week shall we? ;)

DISH NETWORK TERMINATES RETAILERS
ENGLEWOOD, Colo. – Nov. 18, 2008 – DISH Network Corporation (NASDAQ: DISH) announced today that its wholly owned subsidiary, DISH Network L.L.C., has terminated the following retailers, who the Company believes have engaged in illegal activity including fraud and misrepresentation when establishing customer accounts for DISH Network® service:

• <LI style="mso-list: l0 level1 lfo3" class=MsoNormal>LIS Enterprise Inc. (dba Super Star Satellite) of West Covina, Calif. <LI style="mso-list: l0 level1 lfo3" class=MsoNormal>Omid Pars Inc. (dba Ash Tech Systems) of Austin, Texas <LI style="mso-list: l0 level1 lfo3" class=MsoNormal>KDS Sales Inc. (dba Apex Communications) of Fort Wayne, Ind. <LI style="mso-list: l0 level1 lfo3" class=MsoNormal>Thousand Island Network, Inc. of Diamond Bar, Calif. <LI style="mso-list: l0 level1 lfo3" class=MsoNormal>Metro Digital Advantage Co. of Dallas, Texas
  • Ovatax Quick Service of North Hills, Calif.
DISH Network L.L.C. does not tolerate illegal activity and will take action against any retailer that it believes has engaged in any form of fraud or misrepresentation in its dealings with DISH Network L.L.C.

Again, retailers cut weeks ago. I still can't believe that Dish is still slowly trickling out these names.

You would be surprised to learn how customers can lie to and mislead the rep they are talking with to try and get service.
Customers?, If their were customers. Problem is there is no customer. Customers have nothing to do with why retailers are getting Fired. Tell me how its the customers fault?

Sometimes it is the customers too. Ones who want new equipment and want to quit Dish so the retailer makes a fake account so that this customer can get all new stuff...

But ultimately its the bad retailer enabling customers to do this, and that is why they are getting the boot.

Customers?, If their were customers. Problem is there is no customer. Customers have nothing to do with why retailers are getting Fired. Tell me how its the customers fault?
Wow dude relax bro.
I never said it was the customers fault entirely.
I should have worded that I was referring to potential customers.
But given how defensive you are I am not going to bother to pursue this topic with you.
Maybe someone else can help you.

Wow dude relax bro.
I never said it was the customers fault entirely.
I should have worded that I was referring to potential customers.
But given how defensive you are I am not going to bother to pursue this topic with you.
Maybe someone else can help you.
No one is bent out of shape. Just back up your post. You can say its customers fault, But its not the customer that receiving these Smartcards. Its the retailer getting smartcards claimming they are for cutomers ,that here to find out don't even excist, not just smartcards equipment as well.

No one is bent out of shape. Just back up your post. You can say its customers fault, But its not the customer that receiving these Smartcards. Its the retailer getting smartcards claimming they are for cutomers ,that here to find out don't even excist, not just smartcards equipment as well.
Again I never said it was entirely the customers fault.
Have a great day

Again I never said it was entirely the customers fault.
Sorry ,I don't think its the customers fault at all!.
If your a retailer you know the rules. Customers are only informed of the rules once they become a Dishnetwork subscriber.
And if a customer is lying about his name to get free equipment, well I guess his time will come, But I'm not going to believe for 1 second that customers are part of the reason these retailers are losing there jobs. E* knows whats going on ,they know where to look for the cause of the problem.
You don't have to get mad , This is how these discussions work.

If your a retailer you know the rules. Customers are only informed of the rules once they become a Dishnetwork subscriber.
And if a customer is lying about his name to get free equipment, well I guess his time will come, But I'm not going to believe for 1 second that customers are part of the reason these retailers are losing there jobs. E* knows whats going on ,they know where to look for the cause of the problem.
Have a great day!
:)

OK time to chime in here.

I work for Dish Networks west coast distributor and let me inform you that customers can and are just as much to blame for this as the retailers.

Now don't get me wrong here there are some rotten apples in the bunch, but after seeing first hand over the past 10 years how customers try to work the system they are just as guilty.

Just take a look at how many threads are on this board alone talking about "how to get free upgrade". For some ungodly reason customers feel that they're entitled to free, expensive hardware and programming whenever they feel like it.
If they call one retailer and he doesn't do it they call the next, and so on and so on until they figure out what to say and how to say it.

It also doesn't help when CSR's at Dish directly tell customers and retailers how to change an account. This is where almost all the retailers I deal with have learned their tricks.

Is it right what the retailers are doing? By the contract they signed with Dish, NO.
But it is Dish's own system that has created this monster and now they think by just getting rid of these offenders it will all go away. In reality all they are doing is just sweeping the cockroaches across the street.

They need to invest in a new software program that will prevent this first and then the problem will go away.

These are the facts !!

Just take a look at how many threads are on this board alone talking about "how to get free upgrade". For some ungodly reason customers feel that they're entitled to free, expensive hardware and programming whenever they feel like it.
If they call one retailer and he doesn't do it they call the next, and so on and so on until they figure out what to say and how to say it.

!!
The retailer can say NO! and its not against the law to look for a free upgrade. If your implying the customer is pressuring the retailer to find a loophole ,Thats 100% no excuse. What if it was an under cover police officer running a sting, That would make it the officers fault too,that the retailer found a loophole to give away free equipment. My guess retailer get the receivers from E* for free ,and sells them to the customers for a profit. (EBAY I bet) Thats theft.

Last edited:
The retailer can say NO! and its not against the law to look for a free upgrade.
I think that you missed his point.
if I am incorrect with that assessment then I apologize.
Oh ya and what happened to your chant about the customer never being at fault?

OK time to chime in here.

I work for Dish Networks west coast distributor and let me inform you that customers can and are just as much to blame for this as the retailers.

!!
OK how, By asking for a free upgrade? Using spouses name to get free equipment? Nope! Where does it say that customers are breaking the law? Sorry I wouldn't blame the customer 1 ounce for this. Customers are putting out money, Retailers are making money.
What are all the smartcards with false accounts for? Customers?
What about the replacement receivers for false accounts? Customers?
How does the customer benifit from this?
Thats what this is about ,Not a customer looking for a free upgrade.

Well, it's the end-result of an adversarial philosophy which is taking over our culture, supplanting the cooperative one which made this nation great.

Corporations took away our retirements, medical coverage, our very job security... and insurance companies never pay what is right to put you back where you were... and banks nickel and dime you to death with every fee imaginable... and government listens in on our email, cell conversations, On-Star, and gives telecoms full immunity for violating the very Constitution...

It's self-defense to take all measures to get a deal. It's irrational to not fight back. Save yourself! God knows, everything else has been taken away from us.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)